Effective Date: 05/2/2014
What follows below is the Goodhertz, Inc. (“Goodhertz,” collectively “we”) Software License. The Goodhertz Software License (henceforth known as the “GSL”) constitutes a legal agreement between you, the end user (whether an individual or an entity), and Goodhertz. If you do not agree to the terms herein, please do not indicate your acceptance of the terms.
- Goodhertz plugins are unlocked as soon as a license purchase is completed.
- All paid licenses are for lifetime (perpetual) use of a plugin. In the event that Goodhertz goes out of business & the authentication system & plugins can no longer be maintained, versions of the plugins with the authentication disabled will be released & made available for all users.
- A plugin license can be used on only one computer at a time. This entitles the buyer to use as many computers as desired, provided the computers are not in simultaneous use. Goodhertz reserves the right to revoke plugin licenses should this provision be violated.
- Further plugin licenses entitle the buyer to simultaneous use on n computers at once, where n is the number of licenses purchased and associated with an account.
- Credit card payments are securely processed by Braintree Payments, Inc. and PayPal; Goodhertz never sees your credit card number.
Goodhertz owns the software and all trade secrets, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights therein.
Goodhertz will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising from use or inability to use Goodhertz software. Please verify — using the 30-day free trial period — that Goodhertz software works with your operating system before purchasing any Goodhertz software.
Please be advised that Goodhertz does not accept any outside pitches, submissions, or projects unless they are submitted by an established attorney or law firm in response to a specific request from us. As we are currently focused on our own slate of internally developed projects, we are not accepting submissions at this time, particularly unsolicited submissions. If, despite our request that you do not send us submissions, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms will apply to your submissions:
(1) your submissions and their contents, along with any related intellectual property rights, will automatically become the property of Goodhertz, without any compensation to you; (2) Goodhertz may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way on an unrestricted basis; (3) there is no obligation for Goodhertz to review the submissions; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
Goodhertz welcomes specific product feedback regarding existing Goodhertz products, services, and marketing strategies. Any feedback you provide will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Goodhertz will be free to use and redistribute such information on an unrestricted basis, without any compensation to you.