We’ve updated all Goodhertz plugins to v3.7.5 — a major update from v3.6 including full Apple M1/M2 support, enhanced graphics, higher precision controls in several plugins, and many other improvements & bugfixes. On M1, expect to see 30-40% better performance compared to Rosetta 2!
v3.7 is a FREE update for all Goodhertz plugin owners and is available for download now for both macOS and Windows.
Download Goodhertz v3.7.5
⚠️ A note of caution for Windows users: legacy ATI Radeon HD 5450 graphics cards (originally released in 2010) are not yet supported on v3.7.x — please remain on 3.6.4. We’re actively working on a solution to enable support in a future update.
v3.7.x Release Notes
- Added native Apple silicon support (M1/M2)!
- Added higher precision controls for some mix/amount parameters in Tone Control, Trem Control, Wow Control, CanOpener, & Midside
- Added a level indicator to Vulf Compressor’s Digital Ref Level
- Improved overall animation performance
- Improved plugin load/open times
- Improved the right-click context menus and added a DSP usage meter
- Improved graphical performance, text rendering, and anti-aliasing
- Improved language support for preset names & notes
- Improved support for EUCON control surfaces
- Improved Dark Mode support for Windows 10+
- Fixed a bug in Logic Pro on M1 where meters could disappear when reopening the UI
- Fixed an issue with level indicators not displaying negative gain values in Tone Control
- Fixed an issue with the “Enable Metering” user preference where metering did not fully turn off when unchecked
- Fixed an issue with font display on older Mac operating systems